Friday, February 3, 2012

Arnold Schwarzenegger Love Indian Spicy Food

Arnold Schwarzenegger visited India for International Sustainable Development Summit 2012.In the break time he is looking for the some delicious food that too Indian spicy food.

TERI manager Rajiv Chhibber said to media"Arnold Schwarzenegger seems to be a big foodie. I overheard him asking people for some good local cuisine and spicy food,".

Previously Schwarzenegger visited for different meetings held in Asian wide.Schwarzenegger just loved Indian spicy food.

Schwarzenegger twitted that"Besides the food, I had a great time speaking to the Delhi Sustainability Summit. I'll share the video as soon as I have it!".

Again Schwarzenegger twitted that "I loved the food. I've loved my first trip to India. Here I am with the biggest piece of naan in Delhi. Thank you all, especially @andyz136, for the recommendation to eat at Bhukara. It was fantastic!".

Bhukara is famous restaurant at Maurya Sheraton.Schwarzenegger said the i will tell the good and spicy food in Indian.

Schwarzenegger twitted "Does anyone have some good restaurants or other tips?".

Tags:Schwarzenegger,Schwarzenegger movies,Schwarzenegger in Delhi,Schwarzenegger packs,Schwarzenegger wife,Hollywood,Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment