Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Remo's ABCD Movie Is Good -Prabhu Deva

Remo D'Souza's dream project "AnyBody Can Dance" (ABCD), created the first Indian movie completely on Dance.Choreographer turned to director for ABCD.

Remo Twitted that"It is like a dream coming true for me. I had always nurtured the thought of making a film on my passion - dancing. ABCD is a culmination of multiple dreams actually for me - I get to make a dance film and get the one and only Prabhu Deva to dance and act in it..,".

Remo's ABCD movie produced by UTV Motion Pictures.Prabhu Deva and Ganesh Acharya are the key roles in the movie.Remo experiment will give the hopeful movie in his carrier.

Tags:Remo,Dance India Dance,Bollywood,Entertainment


2 comments:

I think your posting is worthable to visitor. Great I searched Wholesale Printer Related.Thanks for updated Keep updating more news

pllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sar muje dharmesh sar se mil na he... kya me aap ki sutting pe aa sak ta huuu.. plz sar muje call karo 7276081340 my name is raj chjauhan

Post a Comment