Friday, June 3, 2011

Paris Hilton controversial celebrity


"I was in shock ... It was the most embarrassing, humiliating what has happened to me in my life," said controversial celebrity Paris Hilton, recalling the moment he learned of the public release in 2004 of a sex tape between her and then-boyfriend Rick Salomon.

Paris and mother Kathy opened and examined the incident, among other things, in a revealing interview on "Piers Morgan Tonight" that aired recently on CNN (www.piersmorgantonight.com session).



Well known as a "celebrity" celebrity rises to fame is not based on talent or work, but because of inherited wealth and controversial lifestyle in Paris, level and responded to questions from Morgan frankly.

When asked how he survived the "fame game," he said in Paris: "I've really grown a thick skin in recent years. And I've had so many things to say about me. And it's hard, but I feel like, what else could happen this time? Everything bad that can happen to a person that happened to me. "

In an interview in Paris highlighted as one of their singing talents, being in the middle of recording a new album.

But if the springs out the issue, Paris was indifferent: "It's just part of my brand. I see myself as a businesswoman and a brand. And the song is something that adds to my brand."

A coveted endorsement of different product lines, 17 at last count, Paris came to promote his new TV show, "The world according to Paris."

Paris Court, said she was "very" interested in world affairs, Piers click: "When you see what is happening in the Middle East and things like that, do you have a healthy interest or not that kind of thing does not really touch your life?

Paris replied: "Well, I have many things in my life. But yes, I pay attention to what is happening in the world. But also focus a lot on my business. "

Tags:Paris,Hilton's mother,The World According to Paris premieres,Paris Hilton

0 comments:

Post a Comment